Don Bosco College
It is a minority institution, managed by the Salesians of Don Bosco of Chennai Province. It is an arts and science college, affiliated to Thiruvalluvar University.
- To offer programmes of study that develops employable youth with integral values for life.
- To conduct regular co-curricular, extra-curricular and extension activities towards the holistic formation of the students.
- To motivate students to become agents of social transformation in their settings.
- To promote research and development in specific domains of study.
- To partner with institutions and execute subject-based projects to develop rural India.
- To develop economic programmes for the sustainability of the institute.
Don Bosco College is a state-of-the-art and preferred institution for higher education in a conducive hill environment. The following characteristics differentiate the college as class-apart and inimitable higher educational institution.
- Affordable education fee
- Indigenous methods to import Communication and English language skills
- Qualified, experienced and dedicated faculty members
- Industrial exposure and opportunities to work on live projects
- Better job opportunities in IT and IT-enabled organizations