Department of Management Studies
To equip students for business leadership through a rich curriculum, innovative pedagogy, continuous mentoring and holistic development.
To impart education that aims at honing analytical abilities, decision making techniques and interpersonal skills which enhance students’ professional ability to face the challenges of a dynamic environment in the corporate and social world.
- To provide adequate basic understanding about management education among the students.
- To prepare the student to exploit opportunities being newly created in the management profession.
- To train the students in communication skills effectively.
- To develop appropriate skills to the students so as to make them competent and provide themselves self-employment.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial skills.
The Department of Management Studies was started in the year of 2012. At present we have 93 students. In the Department of Management Studies, the facilities suited for the development of skills and the team spirit among the faculty and the students stand inculcated in the given environment that comprise of seminars, group discussions and design and development of projects in the class rooms. From the Department many students participated in various seminars, conferences and Inter collegiate Fests and won prizes and they brought honor to the Department. Thus the department of Management Studies has performed its best in good spirit. The major academic program run by the department successfully is Bachelor of Business Administration
Assistant Professor & Head